As 2016 comes to a close, Tremor Video is celebrating more than just the holidays. After another successful year we have a lot to be thankful for—and a lot to look forward to!
Our 2016 highlights include:
- A thriving SSP business due to new and retained partnerships with content owners like BBC, Unity, and WB. We were also acknowledged as the third most trusted SSP in the industry by Pixalate.
- Reaching major milestones on the DSP side of our business including real-time viewability integrations with leading third-party verification partners; cross-screen targeting enhancements via our private device graph; and unique data partnerships, such as Tremor Video’s exclusive Alphonso TV targeting for Entertainment.
- Welcoming many new faces and places into our Tremor Video community. We expanded our global footprint this year by opening offices in Malaysia and New Zealand. We also added top talent across the organization, with several key new players in leadership positions:
- CMO, Jen Catto
- Managing Director in the UK, Andy Morley
- VP of Seller Platform Sales, Calvin Wong
- VP of Account Management Clare Dunnett
- VP of Demand for our SSP, Jeanne Houweling
- VP of Platform Marketing, Steve Kondonijakos
What’s in store for next year? We see tons of opportunity for our company and the industry as a whole. Advertising and content are evolving more rapidly than ever and consumers want more out of video (for more on that, check out our 2017 predictions here). There’s never a dull moment in this ecosystem. We can’t wait to kick off 2017. Cheers!