Moving product off the shelf relies on actionable consumer insight. And actionable insight comes from watching constantly and listening carefully to our consumers.
We set out on a mission to unearth truths about alcohol consumers to help you drive your investment strategies. Our research examines the actions consumers take, and listens to the opinions consumers have, around different media to identify their effects on the decision process for alcohol.
Alcohol consumers are more likely to watch video on connected devices than the general population
- Nearly 80% of alcohol consumers and 84% of alcohol consumers 21-34 use digital devices to help make a decision on which product to purchase
Online video ads impact purchase decisions for alcohol consumers A21-34
- Nearly 3 in 4 say digital video is helpful in deciding which product to drink
- Nearly 6 in 10 said it influenced their brand choice
Alcohol consumers take action after seeing a video ad
- 1 in 4 consumers discuss the brand with family and friends
- 1 in 3 consumers A21-34 indicate purchasing the advertised brand at the store
Source: Tremor Video & Magid Associates, "Digital Video & Alcohol Purchasers", among 500 adults 18-64 who use a digital device and purchase beer, wine, or spirits, July 2016